viernes, 26 de febrero de 2010

The very secret diary Lady Marian

Fandom: Robin Hood BBC
Characters: Lady Marian, mentions: Guy of Gisborne, Vaysey, Marian´s daddy and Robin Hood
Disclaimer: Robin Hood belongs to the BBC, Guy belongs to me and to Marian

Day 1
He’s gone. I knew it! He prefers going away to the Holy Land to fight next to his beloved king instead of marrying me.I guess I might have scared him when I started taking about all my plans to re decorate the manor pink walls, flowers everywhere, potpourri on the bathrooms and bunk beds for Crispin, Bob, Caleb and Malcolm, our kids. Grrr Men!
Runaway ex fiancé’s=1
Weddings=0
Mood: infuriated
Day 2
Daddy bought me a new horse XD I think he’s trying to make me forget about that annoying arrow boy who is in love of a certain blonde king. I barely remember his name now!Dad thinks I need a new hobby. Finally he has realized that embroidery is not my thing. I suppose he didn’t like the cardigan I made for him. Mission accomplished =)
Chocolate bars= 10
Horrible cardigans=1
Mood: creative
Day3
Birdwatching is not as fun as I thought! Went to the ye olde Topshop and bought a great leather outfit! I <3>
New hobby=1
Gummy bears =15
Mood: adventurous
Day 4
I had a great night. I rescued a man who was being arrested by the guards because he was trying to borrow some flour bags to feed his family! Well later i discovered he didn`t have a family =S Oops! But i was awesome.I also helped an old woman, she didn`t have Money to pay her taxes so i did the sensible thing and stole a very unique, rare, and expensive necklace from a nobleman house. Take that rich man! Wonderlady is fearless! And now that old lady will be able to pay.
People Wonderlady saved from the dungeons: 2
Mood : sastisfied
Day 5
Bummer! That unique necklace was recognised by the owner what were the odds?! That peasant is going to spend a couple of days in the dungeon =S. Better luck next time!
People Wonerlady accidentally sent to the dungeons: 1
Chocolate bars: 16
Mood: Shocked
Day 6
Nightwatchman! Nightwatchman! Outrageous! Stupid peasants how dare them! Wonderlady is clearly a Lady!News from the castle daddy got sacked. The new sheriff is tiny and smelly, his henchman on the other hand is ridiculously good looking and shares my love for leather and black eyeliner <3.
Stupid peasants with no knowledge of a female body= 150
Handsome strangers=1
New evil overlord=1
Mood: pissed off
Day 7
That hot new guy whose name is Guy LOL! Asked me out yay! We will attend together to a public hanging… he might not be very romantic but he has qualities, lots of them ;)
Note1: i must stop staring at him or he´ll think i´m desperate.
Note2: i´m NOT desperate
Hot henchmen asking me out= 1
Mood: Flirty
Day 8
I was very excited about the date. I stayed awake all night choosing an outfit it was quite hard. We arrived together at the castle. They were going to hang an old lady that robbed an expensive necklace and two guards who couldnt catched a thief … oh no! dammit! :0
Almost perfect dates=1
People Wonderlady a.k.a Nightwatchman accidentally got killed= 3
Chocolate bars: 20
Mood: Depressed

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario